A self-contained, cryptographically strong hardware appliance, developed specifically for lottery draws.
Smartplay’s Origin® System is composed of two (2) independent, Linux OS-based systems physically contained inside of a single, secure, hardware enclosure. The Primary System, which contains the graphical user interface and the Random Number Server (RNS) are in fact two separate computer systems. The Primary System handles all user interaction; creates graphics, logos and animations. The number selections are made by the Random Number Server.
- Physically secure, with no outside connections
- Designed as a self-contained hardware appliance, not a computer system requiring IT expertise
- Unbiased, cyptographically strong approach accomplished by both hardware and software generators
- SmartAudit authenticates the draw report
- Capable of direct or indirect broadcast integration
- Two-tier approach prevents insider fraud
- Certified by top gaming auditors
The Origin® RNS is an advanced random number generator which utilizes a hybrid of several technologies to provide secure, non-deterministic game results which can be easily audited by a 3rd party.